Class with Market Tour
This class is usually held on WEDNESDAY to enjoy the Etla Market.
- We start at 9 a.m. at a designated pick-up point in the Centre.
- The students are taken on a tasting tour by one of our guides, where they will try exotic food and meet the charming people that work in the market.
- After they head out to Rancho Aurora for an introduction to Oaxacan cuisine and a presentation and explanation of that day’s dishes and their ingredients.
- Then everyone grabs an apron and creates a magnificent five-course meal, that they can enjoy after.
The price of the Class with the Market Tour is $85.00 USD or the current exchange rate in Mexican pesos from the oficial website of the Secretaryship of Finance and Public Credit.
The cost includes:
- Full transportation: Oaxaca - Market - Cooking School - Oaxaca,
- Market tour,
- A late breakfast,
- Cooking class
- Delicious dinner.
Upcoming classesYou can pick a date and make a reservation.
To hold your spot in the class a deposit is required. You can also choose to send full payment in advance of the class. If you have a remaining balance, payment is due at the beginning of the class.
We accept Pesos, US Dollars and Credit cards: VISA or Master Card. Thank you! Cancelation and Refund:
Sometimes plans change and one of us has to cancel. Although we hate to disappoint our students, sometimes we must cancel a class. We require a minimum of 6 students to hold class and we wait until Monday immediately before the class to allow time for students to register before making the decision to cancel. If Seasons of My Heart cancels the class, you will receive a credit towards a future class (good for two years) or a full refund of the amount paid, whichever you prefer. For classes cancelled by the student a refund of the amount paid will be given provided we are notified by phone or in writing 5 or more days prior to the class. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you must cancel. If you must cancel on the day of class, please call us at 044 (951) 508-0469. There is never a charge to reschedule a class.
*If you are unable to come the day of the class, please let us know we really appreciate!
Tipping the guide at the Etla market is welcome. $2.00 to 3.00 dollars per person is fine. Thank you.